Informazioni sui prodotti errate o insufficienti? Lascia un commento.
Seleziona un problema
Abbiamo ricevuto i tuoi commenti! Grazie per aiutarci a migliorare il nostro sito web.
This bike safety device gives you peace of mind, thanks to its radar capabilities. With the built-in camera, it can detect vehicles approaching from behind and automatically save video footage when it detects one. The innovative rider-alert system allows you to stay aware of your surroundings and video footage is saved automatically when an incident such as a collision, accident or fall is detected.
The rearview radar detects vehicles up to 140 metres away to the rear and the bright rear light keeps you visible.
The Garmin Varia RCT715 Radar Camera Tail Light integrates seamlessly with your Garmin bike computer or the Varia mobile app on your paired smartphone to alert you to traffic as you ride. You can replay footage through the app later when your ride is complete.
It continuously records your ride and automatically saves footage before, during and after events if it detects an incident. The bright Tail Light makes you more visible to motorists. Varia RCT715 integrates seamlessly with your Garmin bike computer or the Varia mobile app on your paired smartphone to alert you to traffic as you ride. The app lets you quickly access your footage, transfer videos or customise camera settings such as data overlays. A selection of modes enables you to flex camera and Tail Light features to maximise battery life for longer rides.
You want to ride with peace of mind and know you’ve got video evidence should you ever need it. Get the rearview radar with a built-in camera that looks behind while you ride ahead.
Please Note: Camera view is only for setup – videos can be seen on the app after the ride. A 16GB card holds circa 2hrs of footage based on 1080p and 30fps settings – this will autoloop and save over the normal use footage. Any saved images/videos are protected until the user deletes them. There is no warning it just loops (you have either saved an incident, or its auto-detected an incident and these are secure).
- See and record what’s behind you with a built-in camera that saves footage automatically if it detects an incident
- Capture sharp, clear video in 1080p at 30 fps, or set the resolution at 720p to extend battery life for longer rides
- Easily view footage and control the camera via the Varia mobile app
- Automatically detects incidents and saves footage before, during and after the event occurs
- Rearview radar detects vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 metres) away and integrates with your Edge bike computer, select Garmin wearables or the Varia app on your paired compatible smartphone to provide alerts
- Choose from 3 modes to maximise battery life: always-on, lights and radar only or radar-activated mode, which turns on the camera when an approaching car is detected
- Ready to use right out of the box with included 16 GB SD card
- Battery life up to 4 hours with radar and tail light on solid high or night flash, 5 hours on solid low and 6 hours on day flash all with camera recording at 1080p
Please Note: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of this camera device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this device
Saremo lieti di rimborsare qualsiasi articolo acquistato su Wiggle se restituito entro 365 giorni. Sono esclusi gli articoli personalizzati, i prodotti di nutrizione o i buoni regalo Wiggle, a meno che non siano difettosi.
NB: Le bici e gli altri articoli ingombranti non possono essere restituiti utilizzando il nostro servizio locale di restituzione (se disponibile). Ti invitiamo a contattarci così che possiamo ritirare gli articoli e spedirli tramite corriere con le nostre tariffe scontate. Viene applicata una spesa per il ritiro, a meno che non si tratti di articoli difettosi.La merce in restituzione deve essere in intatte condizioni di vendita e nella confezione originale a meno che si tratti di merce difettosa.