Informazioni sui prodotti errate o insufficienti? Lascia un commento.
Seleziona un problema
Abbiamo ricevuto i tuoi commenti! Grazie per aiutarci a migliorare il nostro sito web.
Zipp has equipped this model with tubeless tyre compatibility, so you can enjoy the benefits of superior stability and control as well as a lighter overall weight. Another highlight of this version is its disc brake compatibility, which means that you'll benefit from powerful and consistent braking performance during the most unpredictable of road conditions.
Zipp’s 303 Firecrest Tubeless Disc-brake rear wheel is designed for the real world… a world of imperfect conditions, road surfaces, and elements where the bottom line is simple. Efficiency = speed. It’s faster, lighter, and more capable over varied terrain—whether the surface is pavement in all its conditions or no pavement at all. Deeply rooted in Zipp’s drive to conquer the Spring Classics, the 303 Firecrest is remade with a purpose-made approach for the demands of modern road bikes. When it comes to going fast on a bicycle, efficiency means reduced: Wind resistance, rolling resistance, rider fatigue, weight.
Designed using real-world direct measurements (vs. primarily wind tunnel or computer simulation). The results were huge. Its rim is slightly more bulbous in design than its predecessor, with a 30mm outside width, a 25mm internal width, and a 40mm rim depth. The profile provides low drag and an improved transition between rim and tyre, boosting aero efficiency on the road. The wide rim stance also features less tyre deflection for reduced rolling resistance. The combination of the wider tyre, increased tyre volume, and lower tyre pressure helps to reduce rider fatigue by smoothing out the ride over imperfect pavement and road conditions—the tyre and wheel system absorbs the shaking, not the rider.
At the centre of the 303 Firecrest Tubeless Disc brake rear wheel is a versatile and durable hubset, the German-engineered ZR1 DB. This hubset features 66 points of engagement for quicker response. The 303 Firecrest Tubeless Disc-brake rear wheel is for dedicated cyclists who aspire to the latest in technology. Its competitors… in races, against peers, or simply conquering personal limits. This is about becoming faster and matching your motivation to the most advanced technology.
Item Top Features Continued:
Driver Body Type: Multiple options available to select
Axle Type: TA 12x142
Bearings: Cartridge - Steel
Driver Mechanism: 6 Pawls Leaf Spring
Weight: 842g (approx)
- Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed
- Versatile endurance wheelset for the modern road bike with tubeless and hookless rim profile
- Lighter weight than its predecessor, making it nimble and fast
- Tubeless Made Easy, optimised tyre bed sign allows for simple tool-free installation and removal with no need for an air compressor to seat the tyre
- Ultra-wide 25mm rim profile creates a better tyre interface to be fast on or off the road
- 40mm rim depth makes a light and aero wheel in every situation
- ZR1 DB hub is engineered in Germany with better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included with the wheels
- XDR or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies (select option separately)
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
Saremo lieti di rimborsare qualsiasi articolo acquistato su Wiggle se restituito entro 365 giorni. Sono esclusi gli articoli personalizzati, i prodotti di nutrizione o i buoni regalo Wiggle, a meno che non siano difettosi.
NB: Le bici e gli altri articoli ingombranti non possono essere restituiti utilizzando il nostro servizio locale di restituzione (se disponibile). Ti invitiamo a contattarci così che possiamo ritirare gli articoli e spedirli tramite corriere con le nostre tariffe scontate. Viene applicata una spesa per il ritiro, a meno che non si tratti di articoli difettosi.La merce in restituzione deve essere in intatte condizioni di vendita e nella confezione originale a meno che si tratti di merce difettosa.